If you want to buy a highly cost effective crib, DaVinci Kalani 4-in-1 Convertible Crib with Toddler Rail is one of the ideal choice. Why? It is because this convertible crib includes multiple features but few flaws. It’s certainly worth its price. Here we are going to list its pros and cons of this DaVinci Kalani Convertible Crib.
- Safety: This Davinci crib meets the requirements of JPMA certification and exceeds the US safety regulations. The nontoxic finishes of the crib eliminate the safety concern.
- Nice look: This feature is most mentioned in over 250 customer reviews. DaVinci Kalani crib has five color options and all colors can blend in nicely with different baby’s rooms.
- Convertibility: It’s a 4 in 1 crib including: crib, full size adult bed, daybed and toddle bed. These 4 options allows you to save money on these pieces of furniture when your baby grows up.
- A toddler rail included: Compared to many other cribs, Davinci Kalani convertible baby crib comes with a toddler rail, which helps you to convert it into a toddler bed without spending another $100.
- Easy assembly: the Kalani crib has a straightforward setup manual. A single person can handle the assembly. According to customer reviews, the time people spend on assembly is about 1 hour.
- 4 height settings: This feature is specifically designed for short moms. It allows mom to set down a sleepy baby easily. Mom doesn’t need to bend so far.
- Only flaw that people frequently discuss is it scratches easily, which makes many customers give this convertible crib 4 stars. A teething baby often leaves teeth marks on the rails. A good solution is to get crib rail covers to protect the wood.
- As for color choices, the cherry finishes of the crib have a very red under tone. Different brands have different cherry variations out there. If you are on the fence about cherry or espresso, we recommend the espresso color.