Graco Lauren Classic Crib is a baby bargain winner but not a cheap looking crib. Graco Lauren is a 4 in 1 convertible crib and converts to a toddler bed, daybed and full sized bed. It gets a 4.2 star from over 130 customers. People choose it based on three factors: 1) lower price 2) safety 3) few flaws.
- Safety: Graco Lauren Classic is a non-drop side crib and all sides are stationary. When it is set up, it is very solid and sturdy and doesn’t wobble. Like all cribs on the market, this crib meets all the safety standards.
- Low price: Its price is much cheaper than the price of similar products of other brands out there. It is $100 cheaper than Davinci Kalani. The cheap price is one of primary reasons people buy this crib.
- Easy to assemble: The crib has a straightforward direction and a 40 weeks pregnant can put together in an hour.
- 4-in-1 conversions: It converts to a toddler bed, daybed and full sized headboard. Since the conversion to a toddler bed requires no guardrail, it doesn’t come with a rail.
- 3 mattress levels: Graco Lauren has 3 height level adjustments for the mattress. At the high setting, you don’t need to bend over low to get the baby in and out. This is very convenient for short moms.
- Some owners don’t like it doesn’t have a toddler rail.
- A few customers find the mattress they buy doesn’t fit the crib. Based on customer reviews, we suggest you to order Sealy Natural Rest mattresses or Soy-Foam $100 mattress. The mattresses fit the crib perfectly.
- The manual of this crib tells it is not intended for newborns.
- Some reviews tell it may not fit though your door after assembling. You’d better put together the crib in the nursery room.
- Colors available: espresso, natural, walnut, white