Graco Shelby Classic 4 in 1 Convertible Crib is a sturdy and affordable crib with few flaws. Graco Shelby has a short-leg design that gets lots of rave reviews among mums. The sturdiness and reasonable price are another two big factors that attract people to purchase.
- Short legs design: The biggest difference between Graco Shelby and other convertible cribs is the short legs. It is shorter than a standard crib. 85% of owners tell they like this unique design since it provides much easier access to baby for mommies.
- Sturdiness: Shelby classic convertible crib has no drop sides and all sides are stationary. It also meets all safety standards like JPMA, ASTM and CPSC.
- Easy to put together: The crib is very easy to assemble and most people put together it in one hour.
- Standard size: Compared to many other cribs that need a special size of mattress, Graco Shelby only requires the standard 52 x28 mattress, which is very easy to find on the market.
- 3 mattress levels: It has 3 height adjustments for the mattress. You can adjust it based on your needs.
- 4-in-1 conversion: Like most convertible cribs out there, it converts to a toddler bed, a daybed and full sized headboard. It doesn’t come with the toddler rail since it doesn’t need the rail for the conversion to a toddler bed.
- It dings easily since it’s soft wood.
- All bolts are visible.
- Dimensions: 59.75″L x 34.25″W x 31.75″H.
- Weight: 49.50 lbs.
- Colors available: cappuccino, cherry
If you want to buy cappuccino color, there are few pieces of furniture that can match it except Leksvik “Antique” furniture from Ikea. Some owners have bought them and they matched perfectly.