Stork Craft Portofino 4-in-1 Convertible Crib and Changer is an economical choice for parents who want a beautiful nursery. The big difference from other cribs is the attached changer and that is the main selling point for lots of customers. Besides the changer, Stork Craft Portofino has a competitive price.
- Safety: Stork Craft Portofino is a non-drop side crib and all sides are stationary. It also meets all US and Canada safety standards including JPMA and all finishes are non-toxic.
- Bargain price: Its price is a little higher than the price of DaVinci Kalani. Considering the attached changer, Stork Craft Portofino is more cost-effective.
- Solid wood material: The cribs of Stork Craft are using solid wood and wood products. The material makes it scratch less easily than those cribs made of soft wood.
- 4-in-1 conversions: It converts a toddler bed, daybed, full sized bed.
- 3 mattress level adjustment: Portofino crib provides 3 settings for mattress. Moms can adjust it to the right level to get the baby in and out easily.
- The attached changer: The changer has 3 drawers and 3 shelves in the back. You can use the drawers and side shelves to store something like diapers and towels.
- Nearly all owners complain the useless instructions that hardly help the assembly. It takes most owners 3-4 hours to put it together.
- It doesn’t come with the toddler rail or bed rail.
- Colors available: white, espresso
- Assembled dimensions: 71″L x 32.5″W x 43″H
- Packaged Dimensions: 58.25″L x 38.5″W x 7.75″H
- Weight: 130lbs